Why are you such a fuck?
Seriously.
There are four inches of snow on the ground, and here in New England, which Connecticut is still a part of, that's called a "Dustin' ". So why in god's name are there so many accidents on the road. And not even on the main road. The fucking campus roads. The speed limit is like 2, how did you get yourself into such a bad accident the AMBULANCE and the FIRE DEPARTMENT need to be called. What were you doing that you got yourself into a pile-up on campus roads? And on top of that... I think that it would be a good idea to get the plow trucks heated up and running BEFORE the snow stops. Like, what were they doing, sittin' around in a circle jerk thinking about how pretty the snow was while they waited for it to get bad enough to get off their asses and come help? awesome. thank you. Oh, and when you do get them started, maybe you shouldn't drive on the sidewalk where people are standing. Maybe you should have thought about this before you decided to barrel down the sidewalk annihilating everything in your path. Because I actually wasn't walking on the sidewalk, thanks. How did you know i wanted to walk in the damn snowbank.
Which brings me to my next point.
If there is an accident or the bus system is, for whatever reason, down, how about you let someone fucking know. So that I don't go out to the bus stop, thinking I can catch a bus when the schedule tells me, just to have to free my tits off waiting for a bus that isn't coming. If I had gotten an e-mail saying, don't count on the buses, they are shit. I would have put on some boots and a winter jacket and reluctantly trudged all the way to the damn art building. But no, instead, I waited over half an hour, in the snow, freezing, waiting for the allusive bus to show. And not only that, because I have had to wait for my fair share of rides in the wintery abyss. But The cops, that have ONE fucking job, didn't do ANYTHING. Like, you are a campus cop. That is one step up from a mall cop. You probably have to wait until your 10th year on the "force" before you even get fucking handcuffs, that I could buy at a fucking sex store. You didn't think, hey, i should probably stop at this bus stop, and tell these kids, that the bus isn't coming. And maybe I should stop being a dick just driving around looking for kids smoking pot. Because I'm pretty sure, that is less of an issue, than the fact that 60% of the campus is late for class today, because you were on "patrol" instead of making, literally a 3 second stop to say, " the bus isn't coming". Like is that really too much to ask?
Which brings me to my next point.
Maybe UConn should be spending less money on a basketball team who can't even beat fucking Michigan or Providence college, and idk... spend it on something that matters, like new buses, that don't SHIT in the middle of a snowstorm. Thanks. Oh, and maybe while you're at it, you could throw some money to the arts, so that when I show up for class, almost an hour late, because your fucking bus system sucks dick under pressure, I could actually have a working easel and drawing board. What a novel idea, putting tuition towards an education and educational supplies versus a bunch of dumb jock frat assholes who don't stand a chance playing more than men's league after they graduate. Thank you UConn, I'm glad to see we have out priorities straightened out.
So, in conclusion, I would like to say, fuck you. And thank you for making snow, one of the small delights in my life, such a miserable fuck. Hope you have a fun time trying to coerce me into giving you another 40,000 dollars of my hard earned money just so you can fuck me in the ass next semester.
Love,
Alysha
No comments:
Post a Comment