Good morning world.
Happy to see you too.
I forgot how beautiful the world looked as sunrise.
So fresh and new.
It's like welcoming me back into the world.
Especially in the spring.
there is nothing like it.
the air is crisp and clean.
it's inspiring.
it makes me feel like waking up
and going for a run.
and then doing laundry and hanging it out on the clothesline.
It feels like nothing else.
How can I be missing this feeling everyday?
How did I not know what this felt like... everyday.
Alas, I opt for sleep over the sun peeking into my
unprepared eyes.
But not today.
No.
Today I welcome the sun.
Let it bath and wash over me.
Let it take my eyes and make them shine.
and just breathe.
breathe in fresh new air.
air of a new day.
air of days to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment