so hot i think it may melt clear off my face.
why did you take my heart if this was going to be the
sad and broken end?
Here I am, no face,
just a blank slate.
A blank slate that used to look at you
and wonder how anyone could be so beautiful
and wonder how I got so lucky to have
you look me clear in the face and tell me
you loved me.
what happened to those days?
Can't you see my cry?
Is it raining there?
Cuz it's pouring here. Pouring Pouring rain.
And I've got a knot.
A knot all tied up inside me that I can't unravel.
Dear god,
stop this from happening.
Why do I force myself into a place where
I feel THIS way.
I forget what it's like to smile.
What it's like to have
that warm feeling.
You know that feeling.
The one the melts and oozes out
hot juice whenever you look at me.
when you looked at me.
Goodbye darling.
I won't live with this notion
that I can't be a better person than I am now.
I won't live this life.
Not again.
No comments:
Post a Comment