Thursday, February 24, 2011

Falling Open

I had this moment in time when i stopped.
Stopped my life and realized that the feeling
inside my chest is the falling out.
The falling open.
What it feels like to fall free, so freely,
with all the windows open and to feel the breeze
so fresh on my face.
Somehow I lost track of what it feels like to
fall. and just be caught by the world.
Trust it to catch me before I hit the bottom.
And instead I was letting myself get scared.
Get so scared of falling instead of having faith in the
fact that the world wasn't just going to let me go.
That I could fall open.
Fall open and understand what it was like to be caught
by the air.
And let it hold and me and float down.
Float to the bottom.
Or not the bottom.
Get picked back up again by another breeze.
And i lost it... I missed it.
I missed it in the crazy insane chaotic life that I
somehow thrive in.
Breathe.
Watch.
Live.
Teach.
Learn.
Ache.
Thrive.
Fall.
Climb.
Experience.
Make a life out of what you have been given.
Don't be afraid to let it go.
Don't be afraid to fall.
Fall open.

No comments:

Post a Comment